- Exotic Woodberry White Fungus added up the flavour to any dish
- Filled with Vitamin D, Protein and nutrients
- Will boost immune system, lower cholesterol levels and have anticancer effects
- 100 % Vegan and Chemical free -No added chemical or preservatives
- Naturally grown in scientifically monitored farms and absolutely safe
- Get your daily dose of sunshine with taste with Woodberry Mushrooms
Packed with flavors and with a subtle aroma, the White fungus is being used in traditional Chinese medicine for centuries. It has recently got preference of the chefs to bring in robustness and richness of taste in soups, pasta and a variety of cuisines. with. These mushrooms are a good source of Vitamin D for vegetarians and are renowned for their nutrient-rich properties, long shelf life, and versatility in cooking
Commonly known as White fungus, silver ear, snow ear or white wood ear mushrooms, they contain polysaccharides that may protect brain cells against nerve cell damage and degenerative diseases. Bioactive compounds in white fungus may stimulate some of your immune system’s defense cells. White mushroom is popular in the beauty industry due to its anti-aging and moisturizing properties.