- Can meet your daily dose of Vitamin D within any other chemical supplement
- 100 gm of Woodberry Mushrooms will contain over 2000 IU of Vitamin D2.
- Delicate Oysters are packed with Protein to build your bones and muscles
- Rich source of Dietary fibre, Selenium, Anti-oxidant, B-glucan and micro-nutrients
- 100 % Vegan and Chemical free -No added chemical or preservatives
- No Bleaching, No washing, Direct from the Farm to your Table.
- Get your daily dose of sunshine with taste with Woodberry Mushrooms
Our dehydrated oyster with deep woody texture adds deliciousness to everyday cooking with nutritional benefits. The dehydrated forms can be used for cooking as it blends smoothly in any dishes without changing the texture. Oyster dehydrated mushrooms are good for health and increase Vitamin D levels quickly in the body. We grow our oyster mushrooms without adding any chemicals and though a scientific approach to ensure the freshness so that all the nutrients are intact till they reach your table. We enhance Vitamin D while the mushrooms are grown and thus it can be the most effective, economical and plant based vegan source of Vitamin D in your diet. A boon for vegans, this superfood is a must for your family.
Also called in Dhingri locally, it is suitable for Soups, Smoothies, shakes, Indian, East Asian, South eastern Asian and European cuisine. Very low in sodium, no trans-fat, gluten-free. Also have Cholesterol lowering, anti oxidant, anti- cancer, anti-viral and anti-allergic properties Oyster mushrooms have been shown to possess powerful anti-inflammatory properties. In Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), this mushroom is prescribed for muscle, joint and tendon relaxation, to strengthen veins and increase kidney function, It has also been found that Oyster Mushrooms contain erogothioneine, a lesser known antioxidant amino acid that protects the cells of the body, reducing triglycerides which can cause cardiovascular disease