- Woodberry Portebellos are perfect substitute to your meat burgers or Steaks
- It is a plant based vegan complete protein with all the amino acids
- Will boost immune system, lower cholesterol levels and have anticancer effects
- 100 % Vegan and Chemical free -No added chemical or preservatives
- Naturally grown in scientifically monitored farms and absolutely safe
- Get your daily dose of sunshine with taste with Woodberry Mushrooms
Our Portobello mushrooms which have a large rounded body and a pretty flat cap. It is known for its meaty texture. They have chewy and rich meaty texture with a smoky- earthy umami flavour to give a plant based meaty twist in your dining table.
Woodberry Portobello mushrooms have a rich array of nutrients, significantly high in Vitamin D that boosts immune system. 100 gm of Woodberry Mushrooms will contain over 2000 IU of Vitamin D2
Our Portobello mushrooms contain non-nutritive compounds like polysaccharides, polyphenols, and carotenoids, which may have anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and anticancer properties. They are the excellent source of vitamin B12 and thus are considered beneficial for those following plant-based diets. They have cancer-fighting properties. Eating 2 portobello mushrooms will make up for your potassium intake by about 600- 700 milligrams, which covers 12 to 14 percent of your daily needs.
Suitable for Grilling, Steaks, Burger patty, Soups, Salads, East Asian, South eastern Asian and European cuisine. Completely vegan, our Portobellos can mimic meat not only it is texture and taste, but also provides all the necessary nutrients. Packed with protein Vitamins and minerals, it is a perfect plant based substitute that you have been always looking for. Get your daily dose of Sunshine with taste from our meaty portobello mushrooms.