- Exotic Woodberry Shiitake have a host of nutrients and filled with Vitamin D
- Aromatic and umami Shiitake will boost up the flavour of any recipe
- Will boost immune system, lower cholesterol levels and have anticancer effects
- 100 % Vegan and Chemical free -No added chemical or preservatives
- Naturally grown in scientifically monitored farms and absolutely safe
- Get your daily dose of sunshine with taste with Woodberry Mushrooms
Shiitake mushroom was originally a native to Japan and China. However due to its unique umami and savoury taste, fresh shiitake mushrooms are now recognized and favoured worldwide. We grow our Shiitake mushroom under the best natural conditions and make it available to your kitchen absolutely fresh. Our fresh Shiitake are with the added nutritional benefit of being enrich in vitamin D.
Grown in pristine Himalayan valley; these mushrooms are best for immunity, filled with aroma, and grown with no chemicals or fumigants. Shiitake mushrooms offer good amount of Fiber, Protein, Carbohydrates, essential minerals and Vitamins. Apart from these nutrients, 100 gm of Woodberry Mushrooms will contain over 2000 IU of Vitamin D2.
No Trans-fat, low in calories and Gluten free, shiitake have good amount of Fiber and is filled with minerals and micro nutrients. It contains good amount of Copper Vitamin D2, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B5, Calcium, Selenium, Manganese, and Zinc
They are proven to boost immune system, immunity modulator, lower cholesterol levels and have anticancer effects and product against inflammation and promote bone health. They also contain beta-glucans that reduce inflammation and help prevent the intestines from absorbing cholesterol. They are known to reduce blood sugar. Due to their vascular and anticoagulant benefits, Shiitake mushrooms are also attributed with aphrodisiac and libido-enhancing effects
Suitable for soups, Salads, East Asian and South eastern Asian cuisine. Get your daily dose of Sunshine with taste from our aromatic Shitake mushrooms.